blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Its Hot!

Summer is here. Although I love summer, I hate the heat! Its over 100 today. I just can't get used to it! If I had a pool, well that would be a different story! Something great happened today! DH volunteered to go grocery shopping by himself! This hasn't happened in a really long time. Or maybe it never has, I can't even remember! Things are good! I have decided on a color to paint our future baby's room! It is Butter Yellow by Valspar. I hope to get started soon, even if I just paint one wall a weekend.
I am still not sure If I like my new job or not. I am secretly waiting on a call back for a 2nd interview with Einsteins's Bagels. So we'll see.
Bloodwork appt is next tuesday. I will follow up with a new blog after I get the results back!
Catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment