blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

1st Belly Shot!


12 Weeks! In a week and 1/2 I will be officially in the 2nd trimester! I finished painting the baby's room yesterday! I had started it in June and had 2 walls left to do and it is finally done. The color is Butter, it is a pale yellow! I will post pics of it later after we clean out the room. I am slowly starting to get some relief with the all day morning sickness....cept for today of course. Baby doesnt like mexican :( Hope everyone is well! Next appt is Oct 30th...next ultrasound to find out the sex should be sometime around Thanksgiving!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Look at that little belly. We expect monthly belly photo updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the next couple of months it's going to get bigger and bigger...and just when you thought your belly couldn't possibly stretch anymore...some how it finds a way. Haha! Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete