blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Its a Girl!!!!

Im a little late updating this...but I have been busy! We found out on the 19th that we are having a little girl!! We are entering the process of thinking of the perfect name for her. I ordered the crib and dresser today. When that comes in I will take a picture of the start of the nursery. I was home in Ohio for a little over a week for Thanksgiving. I apologize to anyone whom I did not get to visit. It is so hard to try to see everyone. But we will be back for Christmas! And the husband will be there too! I am also over due for a belly shot pic...so when I feel I look good enough to take one this week I will!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I am most thankful to my husband. My life is pretty perfect right now and I couldnt ask for anything more...

No comments:

Post a Comment