blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!


So its 4th of July weekend and here we sit alone and in the rain. Thanks to tropical storm Alex that is. Kinda bummed about this weekend, since my family is having a get together on Sunday. No offense Theresa, but no one ever gets together when we are home :( And I love get togethers! (There better be a Xmas party somewhere we can go to....hint, hint) If only the plane tickets weren't crazy outrageous this weekend!


Anyways, I started repainting our master bedroom yesterday during Zoey's naps. I didnt like the way it looked and a "bump" friend of mine recommended Gobi Desert by Behr. So far I have 2 walls done and it looks great! I will post before and after pics when I am done. Someday It will look even better when we get new bedroom furniture! Please Santa bring me some....LOL!


Today Zoey got invited to her first party!!! It is for my friend Brandy's son Jack's 1st Birthday! She is so excited to go and make some friends!!!
Oh yeah, I should have bought some worms! Remember those little black things you light with a lighter and they grow like worms on the ground! (Leslie & I's favorite!) I did by some of those snap things!
Alright! Everyone have a fun and safe weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment