blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Santa....

So because I am bored, I decided to write my own Christmas wish list! Why not, right? A girl can dream can't she??? #1 on my list would be this new, cool Spotbot pet carpet cleaner!!! You just sit it there and it does its job for you! Would be nice to clean up after all of the hairball presents Marcus leaves!

#2 would have to be my P-Touch label maker! I feel the need to label things in my house! Then I would know what exactly is in the container before digging through it!


#3 would be this nice little Sewing Machine. And its only $79.99 at Target! Not bad. It would be nice to have one to fix things around the house that fall apart or rip. Or even make curtains shorter or pillow cases smaller! (Note to self: If I lived closer to my mom, I would just use hers! But that's probably not going to happen)

I did get the best Christmas gift ever from my Dear Husband!!! It arrives on Tuesday! My KING size bed I have been asking for!!!! Yay! And I got bedding for it really cheap from JCP!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!





1 comment:

  1. Love all of those gift ideas! The spotbot will come in handy when Miss Zoey gets bigger and makes messes too. And, I don't think I could live without my sewing machine now! I never imagined I would use that thing so much!

    ReplyDelete