blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Appt Update!

Well baby girl is approx. 5lbs 130z. She is face down, head down. If I dont go into early labor...which is very unlikely. I will be induced sometime week 39. They won't let me go over my due date with the Gestational Diabetes. So it will either be April 22,23,26, or 27 when I go in to be induced. Mom will be heading here on the 21st, so I am hoping he says I can go in on the 22nd. Then Dad will be here the following week! I am so ready for visitors! I got to watch the baby practice breathing today on the ultrasound. Amazing to watch....seeing her little chest move up and down. I can not wait to hold her in my arms and see her beautiful face!!! Next appt is Thurs...for a stress test. Then the week after that is my first internal and another ultrasound. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment