blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Found our Pediatrician today!

Her name is Dr. Carla Cole and I really like her! My Obgyn referred me to her. She is located right across the street from the hospital and is open 7 days a week and until 10pm at night!!! It seems so close now, yet still 7 weeks away. We toured the hospital last Saturday, and its actually really nice. (Baylor Garland) The Women's Center is separate from the main hospital and is all on the main floor. The delivery room is really big, with our own private bathroom and a pull out love seat for the hubby to rest on if labor drags on :) The postpardom rooms are smaller, but still nice and private. The hospital also has Wireless Interent, so we will be taking my computer to hopefully upload pics while we are there and give something for Craig to do! (Not play Everquest!) Well I am having a growth ultrasound this Friday to see how big Zoey/Sarah is, so I will update again after that appointment!

1 comment: