blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010


I am so slacking on the blog updates :( I think I enjoy reading everyone else's blogs instead of writing my own! Well Zoey is 8 weeks tomorrow and will be 2 months old next Friday!!! We go for her 2 month checkup and shots that day. She is smiling at us alot now! And has slept at the most almost 11 hours at night! If she wakes up it is usually around 5am, eats then hopefully goes back to sleep! She got to meet her Grandma Evans last weekend! And in a couple of weeks gets to meet Aunt Leslie! I just hope she remembers everyone! So much for a little person to take in!
As for me I am starting to cook from my Betty Crocker Low Fat/Low Cholesterol Book. I made a few things and one we really liked. I took a picture of it, I will post the pic and recipe later for those interested! It is starting to get hot here in Dallas! Supposed to hit 100 today. Yuck! I am not excited. Only would be if I had a pool! Well I must go wash bottles!
P.S. Those who haven't seen Sex in the City 2 yet.... I highly recommend it! Great Flic!

No comments:

Post a Comment